Element to-do list, aspect flight of extravagant, but 100% geek-authorised, right here are 50 matters any real geek need to do, see, or practical experience in their lifetime.
Alright, so you are a self-proclaimed geek and want to make the most of your life ahead of you shuffle off this mortal coil and onto the subsequent (Valhalla, anybody?). Or it’s possible you want to have some enjoyment and do some thing truly memorable that will live on in the annals of geekdom for good. Whichever it is, we have compiled a checklist of 50 awesome factors to tick off when you’re still all around. From viewing science-fiction conventions and creating robots to owning Stay GEEK tattooed on your knuckles — these are 50 must-do things for geeks of all stripes and fandoms. PS truly feel no cost to throw your tips in the comments—we may possibly just add them for posterity!
1. Become an professional in some thing random, like taxidermy or Slavic languages.
2. Transform a non-geek to your fandom of option.
3. End coding that a single job you’ve been performing on for several years and maintain forgetting about.
4. Examine all the sci-fi classics.
5. Develop a podcast/Youtube channel/blog site about your geeky obsessions and flip it into a productive business.
6. Costume up as your beloved character and go to a con. When there, only converse in character offers.
7. Arrange a higher-tech scavenger hunt with friends.
8. Memorize the first 1,000 digits of pi and recite them at your area Pi Day celebration (March 14, you’re really welcome).
9. Have your blood examined for midi-chlorians, and refuse to believe the outcomes.
10. Grow to be a speedcuber.
11. Amount to max in Dark Souls. Subsequently, inform others to git gud or die making an attempt.
12. Visit the Substantial Hadron Collider.
13. Build your own board activity.
14. Sign up for your local chapter of the 501st Legion.
15. Go on a LARPing adventure in the woods.
16. Look at a meteor shower. If kryptonite is concerned, operate.
17. Surface as an further in your favorite geeky Television demonstrate.
18. Sneak into Spot 51 and dwell to convey to the tale.
19. Develop your own robotic. Then enter it into BattleBots, and view it start a robotic rebellion.
20. Get a geeky tattoo, serious or fake.
21. Gown as your beloved anime character and show up at a cosplay rave.
22. Commence a Displate assortment.
23. Go to an MLG Match.
24. Figure out what Lost was in fact about. Twin Peaks, as well, even though you are at it.
25. Publish your individual D&D campaign. Make it so superior it will make Crucial Job glimpse like child’s engage in.
26. Duel someone with lightsabers (if you run out of kyber crystal, just hit every other with pool noodles).
27. Start a petition to include an emoji of your favored comic e book character.
28. Participate in via all the side quests in your favorite open-world adventure game.
29. Witness a rocket using off. Reward points if you are traveling it.
30. Understand to speak Klingon.
31. Or Vulcan. Whichever receives you even more in lifetime.
32. Compete in a cosplay contest.
33. Have a film marathon of all the films in your beloved franchise. For that reason, reach exceptional bliss and/or exhaustion.
34. Check off all the Smithsonians.
35. Construct your personal personalized geek cave.
36. Acquire a journey to the Wizarding Environment of Harry Potter and faux you are a wizard for a working day.
37. Compose a novel and launch it on-line.
38. Crochet a dragon egg (or a clutch if you’re experience ambitious).
39. Show up at a midnight screening of The Rocky Horror Photograph Exhibit (in costume, of class!).
40. Learn how to draw your favorite manga character.
41. Earn an argument with a significant other using only Star Wars quotations.
42. Defeat all the Cuphead bosses on difficult method.
43. Make a pilgrimage to Bletchley Park.
44. Start off a book club for your favored sci-fi/fantasy sequence.
45. Layout and 3D print your individual motion determine.
46. Get at least 1 cyberware implant.
47. Go on the LOTR Hobbiton tour in New Zealand.
48. Brew your have butterbeer.
49. Get retweeted by your preferred geek superstar.
50. Just take a tour of NASA.
About to You!
What are you passionate about? No matter if it is superheroes, tech gadgets, robotics, or just about anything else in the realm of geekdom, it is worth acquiring a bucket list of encounters and achievements to attempt for. We hope you have enjoyment ticking yours off! And if proudly owning a Displate or two (who are we kidding, Displates are collectible!) aids you get there, make guaranteed to look at out our ever-growing catalog of geeky wall art to dangle in your dwelling. Satisfied bucket-listing!